Targeted Spinal Rehabilitation to Ensure
Longer Lasting Low Back Pain Relief
Based On NASA recommendations of the exact leg and foot angles, the correct rotational axis and precise range of motion
Hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours have gone into making sure you receive world class training from the best spinal decompression doctors, researchers and teachers around. These 10 hours of intense educational training will cover almost every spinal decompression subject and question you could ask including but not limited to:
The BackBuilder is....
- Safe (Even your patients in their 80s can do it)
- Effective (Studies show spinal strengthening can "significantly reduce pain in up to 92% of patients with strengthening alone.")
- Portable (Move it room to room no problem)
- Built to Last (Full warranty, solid steel construction)
- Cost Effective (Only $1,750 while based on similar machines costing $15,000 (Lordex) to $80,000 (MedX)
- Hands-Off (Show patients how to use it ... then they can set themselves up each time)
- For Everyone (Benefits anyone needing spinal strengthening or that has low back pain
- Researched (Based on NASAs recommendations for correct rotational axis and foot and leg angle placement)
Spinal Decompression Without Strength Restoration Therapy is Only HALF the Battle
Spinal Decompression without strength restoration therapy accomplishes only half of what is needed to restore optimum spinal function. Maintaining the Lordotic curve is paramount because the Lordosis distributes the weight of the vertical load on the spine. Without stability the spine is susceptible to erratic motion that leads to degeneration.
NOT Just a Piece of Gym Equipment –
So Much More!!!
While the Lordex BackBuilder might look like an ordinary piece of gym equipment it is actually so much more. With the help of physiologists and the engineer design team at NASA in the 80s, researchers discovered the perfect angle needed for positioning, the axis of rotation for flexion and extension and the range of motion needed to be maintained for optimum spinal function.
Unlike health club fitness machines built strictly as a method to provide a random exercise resistance, Lordex® follows
- the absolute required movement of the joint articulations,
- the correct rotational axis,
- and the leg, foot placement angles needed to accomplish maximum strength benefit.
The Exact Angle, the Correct Axis of Rotation, and Just the Right Amount of Extension
When Lordex® Medical Corporation was part of the NASA space physiology testing team during the shuttle program in the early 1980s, the goal was to measure the amount of strength lost during a 3 week space flight. With the help of physiologists and the engineer design team at NASA in the 80s, researchers discovered the perfect angle needed for positioning, the axis of rotation for flexion and extension and the range of motion needed to be maintained for optimum spinal function.
Research Shows the Power of Targeted Spinal Strengthening
In a 1996 study conducted by Brian W. Nelson, Orthopedic Surgeon, 895 individuals who were suffering with chronic back pain, participated in a program. Dr. Nelsons introduced aggressive spine strength training to the study group. Following the completion of a 12-month protocol, it was discovered that restoring spine strength alone could relieve pain and prevent the need for back surgery. More than 92% of the 895 participants experienced significant reduction or elimination of back pain altogether.
What Makes Lordex BackBuilder Different?
Lordex® has been the only device/ machine ever to be cleared by the FDA for diagnostic and therapeutic treatment of disuse atrophy of the lumbar spine. Following the successful completion of treatment on an estimated half million people, the computers have been removed making the device extremely affordable. You can get the same Lordex technology ($15,000 to $20,000) now for only $1,750.
July 15, 2018
Why Your Spinal Decompression Clinic Needs to Go Mobile
Still Have Questions?
Simply give us a call or drop us a line at email@example.com.