Aug 26, 2017
Cash Paying Patients for Your Practice
Have you noticed that even as the economy is showing signs of stabilizing, patients aren’t returning and you haven’t been adding as many new patients as you used to? The economy has hurt a lot of healthcare practices; and, as if that wasn’t enough, the mass confusion over the changes to healthcare insurance has delivered yet another blow. With so many patients losing medical benefits and others waiting for a new plan to come into effect, where can you go to find patients and build your practice?
If you want to add more patients and grow your practice, you don’t have to wait for the insurance snafu to get unraveled. Why? It’s simple. We have observed first hand and received reports from countless sources that customers are paying cash for spinal decompression treatments for relief from back pain from herniated and degenerated discs.
Let’s take a closer look at the picture and how it can help you increase cash flow in your practice.
1. Patients Want an Alternative that Works and are Willing to Pay Cash. Epidurals too often offer only temporary pain relief. Physical therapy can exacerbate pain in some instances. Pain medications can be a real problem when used on a chronic basis. Patients are tired of getting poked with needles, yanked around and feeling loopy all day on pain medication while still having to cope with back pain. They are desperate to take their lives back, play with their children, work without pain and just feel normal.
Patients are paying cash to rid themselves of chronic back pain and they are proactively seeking physicians who have a track record of success. Americans spend $BILLIONS annually on back pain—and that’s only the spend that can be readily documented. How would you like to get a larger share of that revenue?
2. There is a Huge Market of Back Pain Patients with Unmet Needs. Back pain is an overwhelming problem in majority of patients experiencing pain due to some of the most common sources, disc herniations or disc degeneration, continues unresolved. Estimates show that up to 80% of the patients seeking out decompression treatments have already tried most other therapies with minimal or no relief. And yet up to 80% of these patients where everything else failed will still get significant results with spinal decompression devices. Imagine if you could capitalize of the 80% of dissatisfied back pain patients and what that could mean to your practice.
3. Spinal Decompression Therapy Works. Even with all the spinal decompression table scandals and poor marketing approaches more and more clinics are adding spinal decompression equipment. That is because the results for spinal decompression patients over the last 10 years have proven themselves time and time again. No matter what poor manufacturers do to sabotage the industry spinal decompression is here to stay because simply put: It Works!! Spinal decompression therapy has been shown to be effective in up to 80% of patients with back pain associated with disc herniations or disc degeneration. Relief is often achieved over a relatively short treatment regimen of 2-6 weeks.
Think about the numbers—from an 80% rate of unresolved pain to an 80% success rate--that represents a lot of satisfied patients. And what do satisfied patients do? They tell friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances about how relieved they finally are. They tell everyone who their hero is and practices grow substantially through these referrals.
Are you ready to grow your practice? Should you add a spinal decompression table like the RenuvaDisc Pro to your practice? Download our FREE report, "The DOC Advantage: 19 Reasons Smart Docs are Using the DOC Decompression System to Create Amazing Patient Outcomes and Significant Practice Growth" and discover how you can make more money and help more people with spinal decompression therapy.
FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD
“The DOC Advantage: 19 Reasons Smart Docs are Using the DOC Spinal Decompression System to Create Amazing Patient Outcomes and Significant Practice Growth delivered to your inbox.
One-year End-to-End Warranty
You will sleep like a baby knowing that your DOC spinal decompression table is covered end to end for both parts and warranty.
Best Price Guarantee
With our low price guarantee you will get one of the world's most effective spinal decompression tables without having to pay an arm and a leg. This will allow you to get a solid return on your investment. Thats why this table has been called the best table for your money.
Get a DOC Decompression Table
for around $350 monthly
Qualified applicants can also receive the following:
- NO payments for 90 days
- 100% financing—equipment, shipping, taxes and more
- Approvals in less than 24 hours
- Low payments, upfront terms
(Based on approved credit. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Apply for details.)
Sep 08, 2017
Add More Patients with Spinal Decompression
Sep 05, 2017
Pay Off a Moneymaking Investment in Months
Aug 29, 2017
Disc-Related Therapy Working or Making it Worse?
Aug 26, 2017
Cash Paying Patients for Your Practice
Aug 21, 2017
Help Thousands of Patients Find You
Aug 16, 2016
DOC Decompression Table features
Still Have Questions?
Simply give us a call or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.