Jan 29, 2018
Spinal Decompression Table Repair and Maintenance in Arizona
At the height of the spinal decompression boom in 2005 and 2006 many doctors paid $100,000 plus for tables such as the SpineMed, DRX9000, AccuSpina, VAX D and more. While these tables were the most advanced technology at the time... the price tag was simply out of range for most doctors. Many of these companies are no longer in business, making it difficult or even impossible to repair or gets parts for. Some doctors spent their entire savings or took out hefty leases thinking that these tables would pay for themselves in the end.
Now that these tables are 10-12 years old many are starting to shows signs of wear and tear, failing parts, computers that are no longer functioning correctly and software that isn't even made any more. With many of the manufacturers out of business it is difficult when a doctor calls needing repair or parts and we have to tell them that they really don't have any options at this point.
When choosing a spinal decompression manufacturer here are a few things to look for
1) How long has the manufacturer been in business? 2) What's the likelihood of the manufacturer being in business in 5, 10, 15, 20 years? 3) Are there many skilled technicians all around the USA qualified to fix these tables? 4) Are the tables relatively easy to fix or are they made with hundreds of complex, proprietary parts that may be difficult or even impossible to find in the future 5) Are the tables using the most advanced techniques, software and feature... or are they using the same principles and equipment that is now over 10-15 years old?
Spinal decompression tables work... and they work well. With more than 10,000 spinal decompression and traction tables in use today and growing... spinal decompression is slowly proving itself as the best, safest, non-surgical option for patients suffering from herniated, bulging or degenerated discs.
Spinal decompression tables are
- Effective- with researching showing results between 7!% and 89% and thousands of doctors testimonials showing the same... spinal decompression could be the most effective therapy on the market
- Easy to operate- a trained technician can do all the work
- Safe- with a gently, slow traction of the spine you will see less side effects and exacerbations compared to other therapies
- Great for older patients- Patients in their 80's and 90's may not want or tolerate chiropractic adjustments... but they generally love spinal decompression.
- Doctor friendly- Stop killing your shoulders, wrists, neck and backs bending over patients all day. Let your staff and technology do all the work.
The DOC decompression table has been around for more than 10 years. The manufacturer has been around for almost 20. They sell over 100 products and are here to stay. With a reputation for building reliable and long lasting equipment you know that this table not only will last, but you will have little issues when minor repairs do come up 10, 15, 20 years from now. They keep the software up to date, are using the latest principles for technique to ensure the best results and are constantly updating, upgrading, changing and improving. Getting you the best table for your money, spinal decompression table repair or and spinal decompression table maintenance are our speciality.
So, what are you waiting for? Call us now with questions!
FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD
“The DOC Advantage: 19 Reasons Smart Docs are Using the DOC Spinal Decompression System to Create Amazing Patient Outcomes and Significant Practice Growth delivered to your inbox.
One-year End-to-End Warranty
You will sleep like a baby knowing that your DOC spinal decompression table is covered end to end for both parts and warranty.
Best Price Guarantee
With our low price guarantee you will get one of the world's most effective spinal decompression tables without having to pay an arm and a leg. This will allow you to get a solid return on your investment. Thats why this table has been called the best table for your money.
Get a DOC Decompression Table
for around $350 monthly
Qualified applicants can also receive the following:
- NO payments for 90 days
- 100% financing—equipment, shipping, taxes and more
- Approvals in less than 24 hours
- Low payments, upfront terms
(Based on approved credit. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Apply for details.)
Sep 08, 2017
Add More Patients with Spinal Decompression
Sep 05, 2017
Pay Off a Moneymaking Investment in Months
Aug 29, 2017
Disc-Related Therapy Working or Making it Worse?
Aug 26, 2017
Cash Paying Patients for Your Practice
Aug 21, 2017
Help Thousands of Patients Find You
Aug 16, 2016
DOC Decompression Table features
Still Have Questions?
Simply give us a call or drop us a line at email@example.com.