iTrac® (Intelligent Traction) System
Consistent, Trackable, Computerized Cervical Curve Restoration and Forward Head Posture Reduction With Advanced Technology
Introducing the revolutionary, new iTrac (Intelligent Traction) System that is quite possibly the most effective, advanced, computerized cervical curve restorer and forward head posture reducing technology on the market today.
The iTracs Patented, High Tech Design May Help
- Restore the Cervical Curve
- Reduce Forward Head Posture
- Reduce Pain Associated with Forward Head Posture
- Improve Cervical Range of Motion
What Makes the iTrac Different than Other Devices on the Market?
The iTrac is...
- FDA Cleared
What Else Makes the iTrac a One of a Kind Machine?
- Prints Professional Recommendations and Reports for Patients
- Emails Reports to the Patients Primary Care Physician
- Email or send to the Patients Spouse documenting treatment and progress
- Tracks Patients Progress Leading to Increased Compliance
- Easily Records and Tracks X Ray Information
- Stores treatment parameters for future visits or for reviews
Benefits to Your PATIENTS
Benefits to Your PRACTICE
- Faster, More Effective Results Leading to Happy Patients
- Happy Patients Tend to Pay Their Bills and Stick to Their Care Plans
- Happy Patients Lead to More Referrals
- Patients that Stick to Their Care Plans and Refer Their Friends Tend to Increase the Clinics Bottom Line
90 DAYS FREE SUPPORT
We dont just sell you equipment then wish you Good Luck. With the purchase of the iTrac® Extension Traction Therapy System, you will receive 90 Days of FREE Support from system designer and industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols. More than ten years of research and development by industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols went into the system software and hardware design, with a focus on advanced technology and effective, measurable and consistent structural correction, increasing the standards for cervical curve restoration.
- Preloaded Laptop: with a direct Ethernet connection to your iTrac unit. This state-of-the-art precise computer control software includes: digital data processing, effective patient management and report tools.
- Effective Patient Management Software: allows you to record and monitor patient progress. Easily enter and retrieve exam and X-ray information.
- Valuable Report Tool: allows you to print professional treatment recommendation and progress reports at the touch of a button.
- Variable Rate Progressive TractionTM: specifically designed to match the viscoelastic property of soft tissues, maximizes patient comfort and effectiveness of traction treatments.
- FDA 510(k) Pre-market Notification K131983
- Health Canada MDL License 87953
- Table Dimensions: 42 L x 30 W x 52 H
- Rated Voltage: 120 V or 230 V
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 10 A
- Electrical Class: Type 1 Class B
- Duty Cycle: 1 min. on; 9 min. off
Sep 08, 2017
Add More Patients with Spinal Decompression
Sep 05, 2017
Pay Off a Moneymaking Investment in Months
Aug 29, 2017
Disc-Related Therapy Working or Making it Worse?
Aug 26, 2017
Cash Paying Patients for Your Practice
Aug 21, 2017
Help Thousands of Patients Find You
Aug 16, 2016
DOC Decompression Table features
Still Have Questions?
Simply give us a call or drop us a line at email@example.com.