Relax Far Infrared Sauna
Add a Portable Infrared Sauna to Your Spinal Decompression Practice
Increase Spinal Decompression Table EFFECTIVENESS
Add a cash "Up Sell"
With the Highest Quality Portable Sauna on the market
Without Taking up Doctor Time While Taking up Minimal Clinic Space
How Can a Portable Infrared Sauna Increase My Spinal Decompression Effectiveness?
Just 10-20 Minutes of Infrared Therapy Before a Spinal Decompression Treatment can
- Relax Muscles To Prevent Guarding and Spasm
- Raise Intradiscal Pressures Due to Less Guarding and Spasm reducing Herniations and Bulges
- Increase Circulation through Nitric Oxide Production, Speeding Up Healing
- Improve Mood and Energy While Decreasing Toxins, Improving the Patient's Overall Health
How Can Infrared Therapy Add Cash to My Spinal Decompression Practice?
- Can be Used as a Cash "Up-Sell" with your Decompression Programs (Eg. Silver, Gold, Platinum)
- Can be Used as an Incentive for Skeptical Patients or Patients on the Fence about Enrolling
- Can be Used as a Stand Alone Cash Service for
- Weight Loss
- Chiropractic and Wellness
- High ROI..... Pays for itself in the first 15-20 patients (6 Months on Average)
What Makes the Relax Infrared Sauna Superior to Other Far Infrared Saunas?
The patented ceramic chip used by the Relax Sauna
- Is "tuned" to emit a certain frequency of far infrared in the 4.4 to 14.4 micron range,
- Is the perfect range of infrared for the body to absorb,
- Contains 40 patented ceramic chips for maximum effectiveness,
- Emits both the highest and cleanest levels of infrared compared to any other sauna.
Here you can see the 2 radiators in the Relax Sauna. Each radiator has 20 ceramic chips.
Is It True That the Infrared Sauna Doesn't Increase the Doctors Time or Even Staff?
- Patients Can Let Themselves In and Out of the Infrared Sauna Safely
- Doesnt Increase Doctor Time
- Doesnt Increase Staff Time
- Is Completely Safe and Easy to Use
How Does the Relax Sauna Compare to Wood Saunas that can cost 3-4 times?
Most Infrared Saunas, including the Wood Ones, use Primitive Carbon Panels. A carbon panel has carbon impregnated fabric that is electrically heated up.
|Compare a Traditional Expensive Wood Sauna to the Portable Relax Sauna|
CARBON PANEL SAUNAS
|Produce a small amount of infrared per carbon panel of infrared||(2) 750-Watt Generators|
|Take up a lot of space||Require Minimal Space|
|Expensive ($5,000 to $10,000)||1/3 the cost of Competitors|
|Difficult to maintain and clean||No maintenance required|
|Not Portable||Portable (less than 15 lbs)|
Don't Get Stuck With Outdated Carbon Fiber Technology!
ALL Your Patients Can Benefit From the Relax Sauna
10 Years of Research show how the Relax Sauna's specific frequency wavelength of far-infrared (FIR) between 4 – 14 microns resonates and vibrates water cells resulting in a cascade of physiological benefits such as:
- Increasing Nitric Oxide and Oxygen Rich Blood Flow
- Expulsion of Metabolic Wastes (Lactic Acid and Heavy Metals)
- Increasing Human Growth Hormone
- Boosting the Immune System to Help Fight Bacteria
- Quicker Recovery from Sprains and Tears
- Reduced Muscle Spasms, Pain and Inflammation
- Detoxified Body
- Increased Longevity (Activates the FOX 03 Gene
Still Have Questions?
Simply give us a call or drop us a line at email@example.com.